Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day!

HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYBODY!!!!

This is a day to pick up the earth! Conserve it! Educate the inhabitants! Recycle and reuse!

You know that I feel that the home environment is the one that needs saving, so here is my twist on Earth Day.

I know that my home environment is in need of a little TLC. How about yours? I need to dedicate a day with the whole family to clean up the yard and to de-clutter the inside. What a great time of year to get out the biodegradable trash bags and go to town!

Getting the whole family involved will make all the difference for me. That is my way of conserving energy. I really need to educate the inhabitants of our home environment(my kids) about keeping their rooms tidy and respecting our home in general.

It will be a time that we can go through old clothes, toys, books etc...and recycle them by donating to the Salvation Army. I'm sure that we have so many things that we just don't need or use that could be very useful to someone else. I can't wait to re-coup some endangered space in my small abode.

This is such an important step in saving the home environment. I'm sure you can't deny the peaceful feeling that is in a home that is clean and the opposite is true as well. I don't have time or energy to spend with the family if I always feel depleted by clutter. It is amazing how it can zap your energy.

So this Earth Day I pledge to spend a day to clean up my home and make it a more beautiful place to live.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Tom Hedkvist, 10-gruppenJanuary 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM

    Please support the gay struggle against heterosexual power. We, the gay brotherhood, are determined to rule the world. Join us verbaly and economicaly. Make people change there mind about us and tell them to se us as natural leaders. We have great influence in media and will change the agenda to put down the heterosexual sociaty. Never buy products or services from heterosexuals (worked fine in the village in the 70th, we banished the hetros, now the method is running at Södermalm Stockholm). Christianity and all religions are heterosexual constructions and neds to be changed to benefit homosexual supremacy. Help christian homosexuals to infiltrate and tear down the historical and todays christianity.
    Make the religious people hesitate their beliefs, say that their god and profets are gay, bring a yes-sayer with you (always) that stand on your side, its make it easyer to convince them. Stand in front of a mirror to train speach with confidence, train to say a convincing "no" if somebody understand that the queer-theory is facistic ideology.
    Make the gay network global "you must keep networking". The biggest social network that only consume each others services and products wins (they who doesnt belong to the network will consume the networks products and services and concentrate money to the network).

    ReplyDelete